Support From

05:43

Questions To A Muslim Child (1)

-Are you a Muslim?

Thanks be to Allah (Alhamdulillah), I am a Muslim

-What does it mean to be a Muslim?

Knowing that there is only one Allah, and accepting the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammed (s.a.s.)

-Since when have you Muslim?

I have been a Muslim since the time of the world (Balaa)

-What does "Balaa" mean?

It is a covenant (mithaq). That is, Allah asked whwn He created all souls: "Am I not your Lord (Rabb)"? They answered "Yes, for certain you are our Lord (Rabb) (Balaa)." Thus, I have been a Muslim from that time.

-Who is your Lord (Rabb)? Who created you?

Allah

-Whose slave are you?

I am the slave of Allah.

-What is your religion?

My religion is İslam.

-Which book do you believe in?

I believe in the Holy Quran.

-What is Din?

It is the set of laws which guides the sane people who believe with their free will to the most right, the most beautiful, and everlasting happiness.

-What is Islam?

It is the name of the last divine religion which was sent to human beings by God through His Prophet Muhammad

-What is Iman (Belief)?

It is the acceptance and attestation of the decrees which are known in certainty that they are brought from God by the Prophet.

0 yorum: